Monday, April 6, 2015

Week 11: Good to see you again

About 3 months ago a guy called Ajax claimed that CSC148 will be easy to conquer if he understands everything, get all the tricks of the implements. He thought he was smart enough to do so. He thought he was so gifted in computer science that he did not have to put much effort on this course. The time has proved his mistake. And of course, this Ajax guy is myself.

During the last few months of my CSC148 journey, I have witnessed a lot, including object-oriented programming, various abstract data structures and recursion, and that's really a lot of stuff for a started. During the learning, I realized that there is no shortcut, well, shortcuts are for the smart guys, which I'm not. I have to go step by step, memorize everything and understand everything.

However, the CSC148 was of a lot of fun for me, and it's my favorite course of the term. It's a course that I really learnt something from, unlike those hollow, boring courses. It has started my way to the field of computer science, and I'm going along this path.

No comments:

Post a Comment